Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanting to join, but I feel like some people do not want me here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting to join, but I feel like some people do not want me here...

now I know not everyone is going to like me, but I don;t want to be a member if it is going to cause trouble for the club...

I know I talk a lot... and post quite a bit, but if you had to stay home due to a back injury you would be trying to post and talk with people every chance you get

but I feel I have a lot to contribute...

I am always giving stuff away or offering to help members with turning wrenches... and I would even be willing to weld stuff up for members, so long as they buy me a little welding wire or FEED ME, omm, nommm nommm nommm :cyclopsani:

but for some reason some people on here seem to have a a major problem with me...

I don't want to make anyone mad, and I certainly DO NOT want to start trouble in this club by joining if I am not wanted

SO my question is more of a poll:

Have I made you had by my over posting (or for those that have talked with me on the phone, with my TALKING TOO MUCH?)

and either way do you think I should join... (if you think I should I have the money in my pocket ready to go)

again, sorry if I annoyed or made someone mad... that was not my intention

the point is, I have met some really nice people here...,. but I feel I have stepped on a few member's toes

I really like this community and the things it has to offer

but if too many people say they do not want me here I will respect that stop posting

however, if enough people say they would be happy to have me here then I will pay my dues in full withing 7 days

I really need something to do to get out of the house..., and as far as hobbies that I enjoy, Jeeping is the best bang for the buck

some people that I feel I should apologize to are Spunebil, and Audioguy1

Spunebil, I should have just gave you those stock XJ springs... but I needed money at the time, that or I should have traded for the disconnects... I also know my posting annoys you

Audioguy1, I am sorry my posting seems excessive, and that some threads seem a little unnecessary... I am just REALLY bored sitting here at home, and other than keeping my son entertained, Jeep forums are all I have to keep myself from going completely crazy from bordem
    Last edited by ericfx1984; 03-13-2011, 08:10 AM.

Dude relax on the pain killers lol, your not a problem but no-ones gonna beg you to be here.

And far as your postings annoying spune, I highly doubt thats the case or should be.

If you like jeepin and enjoy being on here to pass knowledge and take something away from us too then join.
    With a group this big theres always gonna be people that dont like you and people you dont like.

Keep posting, theres no regulation on how many threads you start or post in. I guarantee that someone took something away from your posts and just didnt say anything.

Comment

You do not owe me an apology. I said my peace to you a month or so back, you said yours back to me. I don't hold grudges and like I said before in PM's, I have a lot of better things to do than worry about some dumb argrument online. We have both done what we said we would do and I respect you for that. Do I think you should join, yep. I think it would show a few more people that you are serious about this lifestyle(for most of us it's not a hobby), come to few events and actually get to know us and we can get to know you. As for Spune and saying your posting annoys him. Go into the statistics of this forum, he is the number 1 poster here and he has twice the posts of 2 position, and do you think that 90% make any sense or help out in anyway, nope. He is at home bored like you are, and then add that he regularly drinks, and he gets a little irritable himself, he's harmless, brush him off.

Comment

you dont annoy me one bit !

actualy its rather amusing !

and I had no qualm's paying for the springs....it was a very FAIR price !

but like will said.....ya might want to ease up on the pain killers ! LOL
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

and if ya think you can keep up.....post wise......go for it ! :-)

Its not like i will be around forever ! LOL ;-)
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
            you dont annoy me one bit !

but like will said.....ya might want to ease up on the pain killers ! LOL

if I did that I would never get out of bed... lol

Comment

:laughabove::pbj::kilt:
              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                :laughabove::pbj::kilt:
                not sure what that means but I still laughed

Comment

what you felt.....is most likely what I felt ! LOL
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Dude....if you enjoy what your doing...and enjoy your jeep, then hells bells join! If someone here doesn't like you or they are annoyed....well so what?! Lol I have been around 3 yrs. You can bet the farm that I have upset people...I don't lose any sleep over it. If you get the chance to meet some of the old timers.....go for it! Richard, glen, chris, and wes ( just to name a few) have been around the block a time or two and can teach us all. Wyatt, kevin, and company are for the most part, some of the best guys I know. Yeah, we all get annoyed some times. We all have different opinions too. That's what makes us so diverse. Audioguy, me, jodee, and some are not always
                    Going to be nice, but we help each other out, and 99% of us are really good people. We don't all have to agree, except that we all love our jeeps. So yes....join. Enjoy your hobby while you can. Try to play nice, and let things flow. Don't take anything on this web site personal. Just jeep it!
                    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

yeah I am ready, just need to get with someone to pay the dues

Comment

print off the form. sign it and i'll collect it.
                        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you don't join because of rubbing a couple people the wrong way on an internet forum, or vice versa, it's your loss. I've seen you be more than friendly and generous on here, so this club will be lucky to have you. It sounds like you and the couple people you mentioned have ironed things out anyway, so Welcome!

Comment

If you're having trouble getting with someone along online, try sending a PM with your phone number. I've found that speaking directly with nearly everyone will clear up any misunderstandings or misinterpretations from online conversations. Even the grumpy ones get along pretty well when we all meet up in person somewhere. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                              If you're having trouble getting with someone along online, try sending a PM with your phone number. I've found that speaking directly with nearly everyone will clear up any misunderstandings or misinterpretations from online conversations. Even the grumpy ones get along pretty well when we all meet up in person somewhere. ;)

that makes sense... I mean you can not read a person's body language or tone of voice on a forum post

Comment

Working...
                              X