Anyone know mgerdes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know mgerdes?

I was talking to Mitch, last summer, about some stuff he had for sale. But he hasn't been back on here since then, and I was wanting to follow up with him on it. If you know him, or have a way to contact him, have him PM me his contact info (phone number, preferrably), so I can get ahold of him.
    Thanks.

I don't have his contact info, but I am interested in knowing if he is still driving that YJ. I sold it to him years ago. It was my first jeep that I really wheeled. Kinda miss it some days. I have seen him on facebook, so if all else fails, look him up on there.

Comment

Thanks, but I don't do facebook. Surely someone knows him and can call or email him.

Comment

I know Mitch from the club but I do not have any of his information. He has not been a member for a few years.
        sigpic
        Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
        99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by glenrichardson View Post
            Sent you a PM
            Cool. Thanks.
            Looks like I got the info I needed.

Comment

Hmm, left him a message a couple of days ago. No response, as of yet. So I guess he is either busy or doesn't have the stuff for sale anymore.
              Thanks to all that helped.

Comment

Working...
              X