tattooist suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattooist suggestions

hey guys. i've been drawing up a memorial tattoo for my dad that i would like to get. As this would be my first tattoo I have no idea which place i should go to. so if yal could post up suggestions of places yal have gone too and been satisfied with that would be great. thanks

Timeless Tattoo
    1005 Westport Road
    816-753-8287

Talk to Chris. He does mine and several of my friends. Great place and great group of guys.

Comment

purgatory in independence ask for chop styx

or icon in blue springs...ask for denny
      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Irezumi, ask for Dennis

Comment

Tattoos By Mike @ The Zone in Warrensburg. You can check out some of his work at the facebook page "Mothertried". Mine is the one with the soldiers cross with American Flag Angel wings.

Comment

I use the ink spot in belton. Ramiro's my guy and the owner of the shop. Tell him I sent ya. I was 1 of his 1st original customers and I've sent LOTSA bidness his way. Holla if ya go there, and I'll go wit ya. I need to set up an apptmnt. to do other elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
              Irezumi, ask for Dennis
              I second Irezume's....but I used Blake and he designed my tattoo, which is a tribute to my mother and family.

John
              Last edited by FreemansXJ; 02-26-2011, 08:52 AM.
              1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

I like exile. Jesse hopeless did my tribute work and it is perfect, worth every penny and all six of the hours.
                "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

http://jessiehopeless.com/Portfolio/w1nn1e.jpg

She must have liked it too since she put it on her portfolio.
                  "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

That's a REALLY nice portrait, Todd. I'm always amazed at the single color portraits like that.... most turn out looking goofy, but there are a few really good artists out there who's work just "pops" and is very true to life. Nice job!

Comment

Chris Orr at Done Rite tattoos in KCMO. It's above Grinders so you can get sone good food while your at it. If you look at his portfolio (which you had better be checking out each one mentioned here) mines the Detroit steam fireboat.

Last edited by Scooter_Trash; 02-26-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X