Snow Creek computers hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Creek computers hacked

just an FYI...I got over $400 in charges from Katmandu...yes they called and we canceled the card....

if ya had been there lately and used a cc or dc...

Katmandu? What next? Someone stole my credit card number recently. I never did figure out how that happened but I think it was an employee of an online retailer that ripped off the number. Fortunately, my balance was too low for them to buy the Lenovo laptop that they were trying to buy. The losers actually thought I had good credit. lol :-)

kansas city used car

Comment

it's a trend. i just cancelled one of mine today, after the 3rd month in a row of fradulent charges on it. i told them i was tired of scrutinizing my bill and spending an hour on the phone every month disputing bogus charges - they could either give me a fresh number or close my account. they opted to overnight me new cards. most of mine were subscription scams of some sort (teeth whiteners, diet pills, etc) - they put a small $2-3 charge on and later that day a $90 charge that will recurr monthly. I did get a pair of charges for a clothing retailer in Baku as well, so who knows where my CC# has been sent.

Comment

all hackers should be SHOT !
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

yup sucks...guess it was out of Canada so the FBI is involved...THAT will solve it!

Comment

I had this happen a couple of months ago. I am thinking that the thiefs got my CC via my smart phone. I got $500 of random adds taken out with news papers all over the country ie Denver Post, New York Times, Dayton , Florida, Arizona, Texas.

Sorry to hear that it happened to somebody else! :-(

Comment

Happened to me as well.... Whoever had my card number tried to reserve a $5000/night room at the Belagio in Vegas!!! HA!!! I don't have that kind of money!!

Comment

Working...
              X