My Boyscout Troop / Jeep Bruial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boyscout Troop / Jeep Bruial

Few people will appreciate a situaion like this, so I thought you'd all get a good laugh out of it and enjoy some of my world.

Last Monday night during the snow we had, me and the boy went to scouts as usual. The attendance was a little light (not everyone has a Jeep) and so they decided instead of the normal program they would go out and shovel the churches sidewalk/steps as a good turn project.

When the meeting was over and we were departing, we went outside to find my jeep like this.

and

Here are 2 videos that they took.

The Troop burying the Jeep:

Me driving it out:

Anywho... just thought you guys would get a kick out of this like I did.

Shannon

lmao......thats funny. glade it wasnt a soft top! good to see people still active in scouts! i have loved it since i joined. its been a fun 23 years! what troop...from where?
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

neet pic of kids being kids !

but what is a bruial?
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

HAHA, errr.. my fingers typed that on it's own :)

I'm in South KC, Troop 50. The Jeep Clubs been a guest there to talk about Tread Lightly and showed off some kewl Jeeps to the boys.

It was a hilarious night, that's for sure. :)

Comment

Looked like a lot of fun for the boys to do, and it looked like you had fun driving a way with a big grin on your face as your Jeep foiled their fun loving plot. :-)

Comment

LOL

I thought maybe a bruial was a boyscout thing similar to a burial ! ;-)

kids will be kids ! :-)
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

hmmm interesting.....my son's troop might get a kick out of a day of wheeling at the place down south...? the private place...anyone know if that is a possibility? haven't mentioned it to my son or troop leaders...just a thought...

Grant

Comment

Working...
              X