My little girl is just around the corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little girl is just around the corner

Just left our last Dr. appt for the baby and we thought we were on the schedule for Dec 27th to go in and induce Nicole so the baby doesn't get too big for her (she's a small gal). We went to leave and the Dr looked at us and said... well, we'll see you on Monday. We looked at each other and asked if she meant the 27th, and she didn't. Turns out we go in this Monday and our little Charlee Lynn will be here Tues sometime. Yay for me!

Congrats man.....and prayers for a safe delivery for baby and momma

:)

John
    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Proud papa/mama to be. Congrads.

For Nicole, may it be swift and for you, better be in there catching.....
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

congrats.....and goodbye to upgrades!
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

congrats man!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

congrats, Chris. now you'll be helpin' save the American economy, 1 box of diapers at a time.

Comment

Congrats. Its an awesome experience.

About all dad can do is "be" the calm force in the delivery room.

My prayers are with you guys.

Wally

Comment

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts guys, and Tommy, you know I'll always figure out a way for more upgrades.

Comment

Congratulations! My wife and I just have a few more months, and we'll have a little girl too!

Comment

congrats my friend!!!

Comment

Awesome news guys! Congrats and I hope for Nicole all goes well and the "labor" gods are on her side.

Comment

congratulations

I hope she looks more like her mother than you !

congrates man......congrates !
                          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Thanks everyone. I've been finishing up getting the house cleaned and a few other things around here. That way when we get home from the hospital, hopefully Thurs or Fri, we can just relax for a while before the family comes over for Christmas. Thanks again for the prayers and support all

Comment

Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow...You are all in my prayers...Seems like yesterday when I went through it for the first time...now my jeep gets clown car comments when all my kids pile out of it...LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X