Favorite pic of YOUR Jeep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite pic of YOUR Jeep

I figured we have the "get to know you" thread....so how about the post your favorite pictures of YOuR Jeep thread?

Rules:

Limited to two (2) pictures of YOUR Jeep per post. These should be your favorite shots of YOUR Jeep as it sits. Naturally, you should update/add to this post if your rig changes....call it the evolution of YOUR Jeep in pics...but not a build thread...

I will start with my favorite 2:

:)

John
    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

here are mine.....maybe some action shots eventualy! lol

now...to get some mud on the tires!
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Well, You did say "as it sits". So this is my favorite picture as it sits.

Hi

Comment

pics deleted

as I was informed that my pics were not allowed
        Last edited by spunebil; 11-21-2010, 04:29 PM.
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Here are some of the latest ones I have

Comment

ok ill play here are my two favorite

Comment

back before i put the 4.5 and arb on it. this is by far my favorite photo i've ever had of the jeep

and then this picture just puts a nice smile on my face lol

Comment

Comment

I'll just do my oldest pic and my latest pic:

Comment

Great pics so far!!!

Uhm...Tommy, you did notice mine was actually off road right?? Since you like to bust on me LOL

:)

John
                    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

ummm...yeah. but john.....i dont need my jeep to farm a yard! lol i could've done that in my dually! lol jk!!!

btw...i didnt know we was posting pics of our old rigs...i thought it was just current ones. if we are doing like spune......i could blow this post up! ha ha lol
                      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
                        ummm...yeah. but john.....i dont need my jeep to farm a yard! lol i could've done that in my dually! lol jk!!!

btw...i didnt know we was posting pics of our old rigs...i thought it was just current ones. if we are doing like spune......i could blow this post up! ha ha lol
                        No you cant cause he said two pics. Not two of each :)

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                          No you cant cause he said two pics. Not two of each :)
                          He didn't specify two or two of each, however he did specify, YOUR JEEP. One that you own currently. So ha. (that's sarcasm by the way, please don't take it as anything but)

And Tommy you may not need the XJ to farm a yard but you sure showed that concrete wall in your driveway what's up

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post

no worries tommy and chris , i took care of it so now ya all can sleep easy !
                            Last edited by spunebil; 11-21-2010, 04:17 PM.
                            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Pic is by far my favorite from July 2009 in CO

Most recent pic of my Jeep completing Devils Throat at Flat Nasty. November 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X