5 days of Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days of Colorado

We got here Tues evening, unloaded our moving truck Wed. Been swamped in boxes ever since. Have had a chance to hit Winterpark for lunch yesterday. The weather has been divine. Took the doors off two days ago for a drive up "OH MY GAWD ROAD" that was interesting. We haven't had a chance to wheel at all (I finally installed the gearset I bought from Austin several years ago) But I haven't had a chance to change the rear yet so we're officially a 4 X 2 at this point. Hope to have the 8.8 ready to go soon (hopefully before the snow). Anyway everyone take care, if one of you make it out this way drop us a PM.

see ya
    Last edited by errinjan; 10-31-2010, 04:48 PM.
    sigpicerrinjan 99 TJ to much to list....

you lucky dawg you........i'm so jealous.
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

We are lucky but in Shock, as in culture shock. No stop lights, 1900 population and the jeep wave is hard to find. Probably because you would never be able to lower your arm. There are Jeeps everywhere you look. And the altitude (7600ft) not much oxygen for a old fat guy. Got to get to the gym at some point when I can find the door. It sure makes a good excuse for ignoring a honey do list
      sigpicerrinjan 99 TJ to much to list....

Comment

Working...
      X