KC Jeep Club RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Jeep Club RIP

No one on here anymore , club must be DEAD !
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Hey Spunebil!!! Sorry it took me so long to reply. The wife and I were in Barbados last week celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary. No kids! Just the wife, rum, sun and beaches . It was rough. (That's sarcasm by the way. It was a great trip!)

Sadly though, I felt compelled to move your topic. Lack of activity here on the forums and your boredom are not Announcement worthy; both are painfully obvious. However they are perfect for our Off Topic section which is where I placed this.

That said, if you, or any visitors that may potentially be swayed by your "fake news" of the club being dead have a few minutes, please try clicking on the calendar link at the top of the forums. Believe it or not, the calendar actually contains posts of club activities that we have coming up. The most important of which may be the club meeting date and times. Oh...and guess what...people actually show up for those!

By the way, in case you missed it, the website was redesigned a couple of months ago. So feel free to jump over there and check that out if you haven't already. (www.kcjeepclub.org just in case someone finds this page via a search engine and doesn't want to take the time to scroll back to the top.) Check out the articles we post up from Extreme Terrain (a club sponsor). They have some really neat information and usually lead to an interesting video. Needless to say, a "dead" club is not going to waste time and money to redo a website and post articles periodically.

Happy reading and talk soon!
    Last edited by Umbra Vipera; 04-16-2019, 08:55 AM.
    Heath
    2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
    2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

I aint a Yuppie and don't care for meetings , so adios
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
      X