No announcement yet.

Wheeling 4 toys --- 12/12/15 @ KS ROCKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, though i'm not sure about this missing breakfast thing...seems sketchy

Comment

Excited to meet you guys! See you at MC D's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ybuy4n View Post
        Excited to meet you guys! See you at MC D's!

Nice, another liberty person. Will be good to meet you. We usually park along the rode just East of the McDonalds.

Comment

Let me know if you want to meet someplace up north and work our way down!

Comment

Originally posted by ybuy4n View Post
            Let me know if you want to meet someplace up north and work our way down!
            It's just about an hour from Liberty to Louisburg. I'm in Benson Place, near 96th and Flintlock, I have to pick my dad up at 152 & Brighton at around 7:20, and my niece up at 152 & N.Oak at around 7:30 (making it a family day). It's not exactly on the way, but not exactly out of the way either. I could meet you at the QT at 152 & N.Oak at 7:30, or I can come back over to 35. i'm pretty flexible for a fat guy.

Comment

Lol. I'm at 35/291. Happy to meet at qt on oak

Comment

Hey guys, I was thinking about attending this event. I'd love to join up with some of you if you wouldn't mind. I'm new to the off roading. It would be my 1st outing and want to stay on the easier trails as my jeep is my dd and my only vehicle. Also I'd like to know how to join the club?
                Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 06 jeeper View Post
                  Hey guys, I was thinking about attending this event. I'd love to join up with some of you if you wouldn't mind. I'm new to the off roading. It would be my 1st outing and want to stay on the easier trails as my jeep is my dd and my only vehicle. Also I'd like to know how to join the club?
                  I can't answer about attending the event, as I am not going, but the club practice has always been that non-members are welcome. Check the first post in this thread for the dates and time of the caravan to the park. We usually meet at the McDonald's, in Louisburg and then caravan to the park. Also, check the home page for information about joining the club, as well as an application, just scroll down past the meeting information. PM me if you need more info about joining.
                  Bill T.

Comment

All jeeps and capabilities are welcome. We'll get you around. If you have never been out to Kansas Rocks, there is an easier way around almost every obstacle so you will be able together with us, you'll be amazed how capable your rig is. Are you running stock?

Comment

Yes I am pretty much stock. Bought my jeep with a 3 in BL with 33's. I hate the look of the BL. I'm hoping to have a bds lift in the next few months. I also have aftermarket bumpers front and rear and a 8k lbs winch. I would love to go.
                      Randy

Comment

You'll be good. It's going to be fun! Took the 101 course there. Watched a fully stock tj destroy some impressive obstacles.

Comment

Sounds fun. I'm looking forward to it. Plus it will b nice to meet some fellow jeepers. If I read right you are meeting up at the mcds at the luoisburg exit?
                          Randy

Comment

The larger group yes. A couple of us are meeting up in the northland.

Comment

Meeting at 08:00 or 08:30 - thread and homepage differ
                              -Mike B-
                              '01 XJ Sport
                              '11KK Limited

Comment

Sounds fun. I'm looking forward to it. Plus it will b nice to meet some fellow jeepers. If I read right you are meeting up at the mcds at the luoisburg exit?
                                Yes, the main group meets at the Louisburg McDonald's. We are usually on the road just east, there are a couple clubs that meet there. Look for a Black Yukon pulling a red TJ, that's the club president RoKN.

If you are up north, myself and ybuy4n are meeting at the QT at 152 & N.Oak at 7:30 and heading down.

Comment

Working...
                                X