6/20/15 @ new landcaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My jeeps broken... So guess I'm out. :(
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

How did you break it?

Comment

Second trip over cars. Snagged stabilizer and tore trackbar.
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Be weather prepared. Going to be hot out there. Nothing close for food or drink or air. Back to Louisburg for all that.
            Mike
            Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
              Normally, I would love to have you attend. Unfortunately, this private land wheeling location is only open to club members..... SOOOOO, would you like to officially join the club?

If not, wanting to join the club, we have public land wheeling trips coming up soon.

July 4th or 5th --depending on my schedule -- I am going down to Kansas Rocks --- I will post a "POP UP EVENT" with more details in the next week or so.
              July 18th @ Tuttle Creek

Jim Spinner
              Can I pay the $30 club fee to you at McDonalds

Comment

I did things in a stock tj that I did not know I could do. Pucker factor of 10 at some points. I was in good hands with Mike.

Comment

You could not have a better spotter than Mr . Mike. Glad you had a good first outing with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
                    You could not have a better spotter than Mr . Mike. Glad you had a good first outing with the club.
                    ^^^ agreed. Mike is an outstanding guy to have in your group. Very knowledgable in regards to the sport, trails, lines, and all Jeep platform capabilities.

Btw - where's the pics?
                    -Mike B-
                    '01 XJ Sport
                    '11KK Limited

Comment

Not sure how many pics were taken! It kind of got cut short for a few of us. I got stuck coming up out of the creek. Ended up snapping bolts on a tow hook and messing up my bumper. Then had another Jeep break down while we were working on mine! The little bit we did was fun though.
                      It was my first time going with the club and first time i have aired down, I was very impressed with the difference. Total damage on mine was bent front bumper, front clip broke off a bolt and broke a rear tail light but overall a good day and really got to test out my jeep!

Comment

^^^ if it was the same creek bed I'm thinking of there is a spot with a left hand dive around a tree on driver side that poses an pretty good obstacle.
                        -Mike B-
                        '01 XJ Sport
                        '11KK Limited

Comment

Yep that's it! Some real big rocks and I didn't take the right path and got hung up pretty bad. After breaking stuff I was finally able to get out and took another line and made it. Mike helped guide me out.
                          Last edited by Workman88; 06-22-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Well, that was one messed up day of wheeling!

That creek trail took out 2 of the jeeps.. Workman88 had his bumper busted, getting pulled out. While MUJEEPER's fuel pump went out at the same time.

We loaded Robs jeep up on my trailer and got his jeep home, then ran back and loaded mine up before driving over to Bryan's home to see his fire damage and pick up one of my front axles. We didnt get home and unloaded until after 8 PM --- So it was a long hot day with very little wheeling :(

It was nice to read, that Erik and mike had a good time, I just wish I could have spent more time out there with both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by meanbob4x4 View Post
                              Can I pay the $30 club fee to you at McDonalds
                              Sorry Meanbob4x4, I didn't see this message until I got back home Saturday night, but that would have been fine.

My apologies, you can bring your dues to our next club meeting, pay thought our paypal account or mail me your check and application.

My Work address is:
                              First Mortgage Solutions
                              C/O Jim Spinner
                              9237 Ward Parkway STE 208
                              Kansas City, MO 64114

Comment

Creek gator got me.

11426708_10205538557277047_121288861228545935_o.jpg
                                Last edited by Mirrim9999; 06-23-2015, 10:14 AM. Reason: rotate photo

Comment

Working...
                                X