No announcement yet.

AdoptaTrail Krocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the trail cleaning you are more than welcome to join us. Once done, we'll wheel for a bit. We meet at the Louisburg mcd's at 7 am
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I am hoping for a big turn out for this. Please let me know if you are attending!

Confirmed attendence (So Far)
      RoKn
      Tuffntz70
      Tommy SR.
      Shawn S -- Who might have his JK with new engine out with us! --- Welcome back Buddy :)
      TreeDawg + Sue
      JeepN4kc
      whitemax03
      jmwilson -- Online member -- I look forward to wheeling with you!
      yellowislander

Possibly attending
      BBtj + Diana
      Dave Gilsdorf + 1
      MuJeeper
      Bryan Kusgen
      mbizz98
      Last edited by RoKn; 04-29-2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I'm going to try and make this, all depends on my schedule at the bowling alley. Should know in the next few days if I have to work or not.

Comment

I will be there

Comment

The weather @ KROCKS is supposed to be 80 and partly cloudy!

Gonna be an Awesome day to 4 wheel

Comment

I was looking at the weather as well - looking forward to another good day out in the sticks.

Had we established a meeting time/place? Do we want to do a cookout again or just every man for himself?

Don't forget bugspray folks, the ticks will probably be out and about.........
              -Mike B-
              '01 XJ Sport
              '11KK Limited

Comment

[QUOTE=JeepN4kc;73007]I was looking at the weather as well - looking forward to another good day out in the sticks.

Had we established a meeting time/place? Do we want to do a cookout again or just every man for himself?

Don't forget bugspray folks, the ticks will probably be out and about.........[/QU

We are going to try to meet up at the McDonald's, in Lewisburg at about 7:00 AM.
                Bill T.

Comment

I wasn't planning on BBQing for lunch on this....

Comment

Things at work came up...now I'm very doubtful I can make it.
                    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

news said rain tommorro, and It aint fun driving a worn out 4 banger all the way there in good weather ! ,,,, so maybe next time !
                      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

at least Tommy backed out First ! ;)
                        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

with a 50% chance of rain I put my toys back in the barn. sorry Im out

Comment

Please remember the weather in KC is different then at Ks Rocks!

See you all there

Comment

^^^ It certainly was. Weather was great, park was mostly dry. (Bear Tracks was quit the run ;-) ). Perfect day to get some work done and wheel!
                              -Mike B-
                              '01 XJ Sport
                              '11KK Limited

Comment

Bear Tracks doesn't drain water any more. Too many have gone through with making the trail a 2-track so the surface dirt now becomes a dam. The actual creek portion of the run zig-zags through and the trail crosses these. Each crossing is getting deeper and deeper as the water sets and doesn't dry out. It will be soon be like the other soupy water-sitting trails., ie like that of Troxel's Trough.
                                Mike
                                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Working...
                                X