Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from SUZ

"The potties are open!

I am awaiting her response on availability of onsite air compressors. --- Update -- no onsite air compressors

Will post as soon as I know --will also double check on park closing time.
    Last edited by RoKn; 06-04-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I'm leaving 4ish Saturday morning. Cruising down 70. I'm going for a day. Won't be camping. Park closes at 6pm so you need to be off the trails then.
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

well -- I am almost ready for this weekend! The jeep underwent several repairs and modifications to be ready.

So far since Sunday I have:
        - replaced the fan clutch
        - replaced my front brake lines -- although I am still waiting on a new brake "hard line" from the MC to the fender.
        - changed the oil
        - replaced a front wheel hub and bearing
        -installed new front tube seals
        - installed RCV axles shafts -- although I still need to grind some more clearance on the driver side knuckle -- i will finish this on friday afternoon at my parents garage
        - opened up the front diff and cleaned and flushed all the fluid out
        - cleaned my air filter --- IT WAS EMBARRASSING how dirty this was and also why my fuel economy was so bad at the DK200!

Its been a VERY busy week -- I am looking forward to relaxed wheeling this weekend!
        Last edited by RoKn; 06-04-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Confirmed Attendance for this event:
          RoKn
          Mike
          tommy
          kenny

Comment

Some things came up last minute that will prevent me from attending. Maybe next time. I've really been wanting to get out there, based on the magazine article I read a few years ago.. I'm bummed. :(

Comment

Was a great time out at the park today. -- This place is for real -- Cant wait to get back out there.

Uploaded a few pictures that were on my phone --- on Website Gallery

Comment

Link to videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pgcUeaiSuwbjuA

Comment

Working...
                X