Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, sorry, a vehicle dolly.

Comment

anyone bringing their kids with them, if I end up coming I will have my two daughters in tow

Comment

if I make it, I'll have a kid with me.

Comment

I have Shawn riding with me (fellow future club jeeper who currently has a blown engine in his jeep).

He will be able to get out and take pictures/videos etc. i don't have a camcorder or good camera for him to use (just my go pro mounted on my jeep) If anyone has a camcorder or camera that will let him use it, we can get a lot of pics and video for the website. I have 3 micro SD cards to use 16,32,64 gigs too.

In addition Bryan Kusgen and a friend of his will be attending as guests of the club's -- They have quite the jeeps too --

Looks like a great day to wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottm2010 View Post
            Haha, sorry, a vehicle dolly.
            Hay Scott, I don't have a dolly but if your needing to get your jeep to tuttle I have room on my trailer.

Comment

Got the antenna put back together and all the trash & firewood out of the back from the last adventure. Jeep won't crank. 11.8V on the battery. Hooked up the trickle charger overnight and we'll give it another go tomorrow. Hopefully I don't need a new battery. Those yellowtops ain't cheap!

Comment

Rich, trickle should do it. I left my cb on for 2weeks. Trickle charged the red top, it hasn't had an issue keeping going.
                Mike
                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Can't make this one guys, friends coming in from out of town for the RV show. Have fun for me, and I will see everyone at the end of the month!

Comment

My son will be with me.
                    Jake

Comment

Originally posted by whitemax03 View Post
                      Hay Scott, I don't have a dolly but if your needing to get your jeep to tuttle I have room on my trailer.
                      If you do, and didn't mind, that would be awesome. Cause my only hang-up right now is getting the Jeep there. I would help pay for some fuel, and what not. Also, I was going to have a buddy of mine ride along with me, would it be cool/is there room if he came too? If not we can just follow behind. Thanks again.

Comment

Emily's joining me tomorrow. Battery was at 12.8v this morning; fired up like a champ. We'll be at the park by 10am, maybe earlier. Might even try and load up tonight so we can meet everyone at McD's and caravan...

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
                          If anyone has a camcorder or camera that will let him use it, we can get a lot of pics and video for the website. I have 3 micro SD cards to use 16,32,64 gigs too.
                          I have a couple point and shoots I can bring. They already have SD cards but you're welcome to use yours instead if you want. I usually just take pics with my phone; it takes decent photos/videos.

Comment

Good morning!

Looking forward to a great day out on the trails.

See everyone there.

Comment

Had a great time today and nice turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
                                Had a great time today and nice turnout.
                                There were over 15 jeeps that attended --- A big thanks to all of you! ---- I hope everyone had a great time

Special thanks to:
                                • Bill Farnsworth for the food
                                • Shawn Smith for taking all the pictures
                                • Mike Moran for leading the modified Jeep group
                                • Kenny Burns for leading the stock Jeep Group
                                • Rich for providing the Camera

Our Next Club run is our "End of Jan Club Run" @ Kansas Rocks
                                Saturday 1/31 @ Kansas Rocks -- please see the other thread for more information.

I will be uploading videos into this thread over the next few days! --- So check the website!

Pictures were added to the Album Gallery

Jim
                                Last edited by RoKn; 01-17-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X