Sept Club Run --- Adopt a trail 9/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC SCOTT View Post
    31's and 3". I wanted 32", but wasn't sure how they would clear.
    It's got long bumpstops in the front, stock bumpstops in the rear. I'm going to jack it up with my floorjack and check clearance, but I don't mind trimming, just haven't done it yet.
    Gotcha.

Just FYI, 3" lift on an XJ will fit 32s easily with some trimming........just sayin. ;)

.........and the only issue is uptravel at full stuff on the trails.........but can be overcome with a swazall/angle cut-off
    Last edited by JeepN4kc; 10-03-2014, 05:44 PM.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
      Gotcha.

Just FYI, 3" lift on an XJ will fit 32s easily with some trimming........just sayin. ;)

.........and the only issue is uptravel at full stuff on the trails.........but can be overcome with a swazall/angle cut-off
      I heard some say it could be done and some say it couldn't so I played it safe. Next time around I'll go with a long arms and 33's, but for now I'm just ready to hit some trails!

Comment

Originally posted by KC SCOTT View Post
        I heard some say it could be done and some say it couldn't so I played it safe. Next time around I'll go with a long arms and 33's, but for now I'm just ready to hit some trails!
        I am running 32's with a 3" lift. I am trimmed front and back and I clear with just a ouch more bumpstop. Here is how it sits with my homemade version of flat flares using the factory ones cut down and attached with 3M tape.

John
        1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by FreemansXJ View Post
          I am running 32's with a 3" lift. I am trimmed front and back and I clear with just a ouch more bumpstop. Here is how it sits with my homemade version of flat flares using the factory ones cut down and attached with 3M tape.

John
          That's a nice looking jeep!

Comment

Working...
          X