Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

101 Class --- Warm up before Frostbite happens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 Class --- Warm up before Frostbite happens!

Open to all Online and Club members.

Date: Saturday February 15th (UPDATED)

Cost: Free (RSVP Required)

The goal of this trail ride is to teach new members how to legally and safely take their Jeep 'off the beaten path'. We will explore different trails and obstacles, while proper wheeling techniques, and safe vehicle extraction are learned.

While we do require your jeep to have proper tow hooks (front and rear) there are no lift or tire requirements to attend, just a willingness to brave the cold and have a good time.

Lunch will not be provided and liability waivers for all participants will be required to be signed.

Please Message me to confirm attendance

RoKn

Jim Spinner
    Last edited by FreemansXJ; 02-05-2014, 02:13 PM.

Jim, I will throw a link to this up on our Facebook page.

John
    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Why does this have to be the weekend before my test!

Comment

101 Course

Jim,

I missed the 101 even at KS Rocks and would love to hit this 101 course. I have been invited to the Quarry in the past and not been able to make it. I have been wheeling for years, but for sure need the lessons. You can never learn enough in this sport and I would love to have a day out with the group anyhow.

Are you able to give me an address or directions?

What times are we think the 101 will take place that Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by tthonen View Post
          Jim,

I missed the 101 even at KS Rocks and would love to hit this 101 course. I have been invited to the Quarry in the past and not been able to make it. I have been wheeling for years, but for sure need the lessons. You can never learn enough in this sport and I would love to have a day out with the group anyhow.

Are you able to give me an address or directions?

What times are we think the 101 will take place that Saturday?
          It will be at 10am. We usually meet at the gas station in Archie or those of us on the Kansas side caravan down 69 through Drexel.

:)

John
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

101 course

Well mark me down as going. I have a new lift and its almost like having a new Jeep to learn all over again.

John are you meeting at the station at 10am or at the Quarry. I will be wherever...whenever just need to follow someone is all.

Thanks guys!

Comment

I will be posting and update on the 101 In the next few days.

Please email me @ jim.spinner@outlook.com if you plan on attending so I can
              blast the details out all at once. I do not want to post property location out on the internet. this is a special place and I don't want to ruin it.

Broke my jeep last Sunday and needing a pass side steering knuckle. (already repaired everything else tonight). So my free time has been limited :)

RoKn

Comment

If I get jeep running by then....I down for the quary.
                "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I'll attend.
                  Mike
                  Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I'd love to make it but not sure if i'll have the time due to work schedule not being posted yet.

If not we still need lots of photos :-)

Comment

Would like to attend also.

Comment

New to the Forum and wanna be club member here, I'm in! I have had a 2012 Rubicon 2-door since early 2013 and just noticed a Jeep with a 'KC Jeep Club' bumper sticker on it while I was in town and became very interested. I am originally from KC and am up that way a lot; currently I live in Burlington. I would love a play day, haven't had one in awhile. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and learning some new stuff.

Comment

Just made arrangements for me to be able to make this! Looking forward to it!
                          -Mike B-
                          '01 XJ Sport
                          '11KK Limited

Comment

Sounds good MIKE, look forward to seeing you out there!

LAST DAY to RSVP for this is MONDAY 1/27.

I will be emailing out details on where to meet to all those that have RSVP'd On TUESDAY 1/28

Comment

Rsvp ? What is rsvp ? Anywhoos, I replied to fb post..... so am I rsvp'd and if so, I aint been there before, so need to follow someone, or get directions ! :)
                              I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                              it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                              Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                              X