Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Dirty Kanza 200

ALL:

The 2013 Dirty Kanza 200 is fast approaching, and as in past years the KC Jeep Club will be providing course assistance.

Please see the event page on Facebook for complete details.

http://www.facebook.com/events/467627796614376/

Send me a PM if you need information or want to participate.

-Todd
    "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Confirmed participant list:

Todd Andrew Fiedler (Host)
    Zach Kolich
    Kenneth Burns
    Ron Armstrong
    Bill Trotter
    John Freeman

Maybe:

Rich Holland
    Chip Hodges
    Michael Moran
    Kevin Marchant
    "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

For those of you participating, make certain that you have camping or hotel reservations very, very soon. They have 800 slots this year, up from 450 last year, and all of the hotels for the race weekend are already booked.

I just reserved site 34 in the Richey Cove campground for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. There were maybe 14 sites available this evening.

Comment

Ok y'all, I hate to do this, but I need to back out for this years Kanza. With going back to school this summer and having a lot of things going on at home I don't see myself being able to swing it this year. I wish I could with how much of a blast I had last year, but alas, it doesn't seem to be in the cards this year.

Comment

If we could get a roll call of those who will be participating, that would be great. I want to put together a short meet and greet informational get together a week or two before the event.

Thanks
          Todd

Comment

I will be down Friday afternoon after 4 and there Saturday and Sunday.

John
            1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Working...
            X