Fall Adopt a Trail (AAT) KSRocks Sat August 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Adopt a Trail (AAT) KSRocks Sat August 18th

Everyone, its that time of year again. Time for the fall trail clean up down at kansas rocks. for those that don't know, as a club we adopted a section of trails to perform trails maintenance on twice a year. This mostly consists of weed eating and brush trimming. If you sign in at the shack between 8-9:30 am entry is FREE for the day. Clean up usualy takes us 2-4 hours then we can have the rest of the day to just wheel. The more help, the faster it goes!

Looking forward to see everyone there...

I have made the last 3, but I think the streak is gonna end there. Hopefully you guys have a good turn out and with all the dry weather, I doubt there is a lot of heavy new growth.

John
    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

I'll be going...
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Thanks for your past help John! I understand if you can't make this one. It should be cooler by then and john makes a good point. The fall cleanup usually goes real fast and I bet there is not much growth at all this year. More time for fun and wheeling !!

Comment

I'll be there, provided I get the new coils installed this weekend.. assuming the brown truck people deliver on time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
          "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Man this is the second AAT @ the park that I can't make. Gotta wedding to be at. Have fun everyone!
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

I'm ready, I have a weed-eater with blades or string, a machete and a winch on the jeep . anything else?

Comment

I forgot about this. I might try and make it down.

Comment

Great time today. Ron and John were there. It was so dry, no water could be found any where on the trails. We played in Troxel's Trough get the best bite on the dirt. Fantastic time. Ron had to leave shortly have lunch, John played some more. John had it a day couple hours later. I kept playing till 7ish.
                  Mike
                  Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Had the weeds even been able to grow, or were the trails still pretty clear from teh earlier clean up?

John
                    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

I've yet to be @ that park when the Trough was bone dry! Looks like ya guys had a good time!
                      -Mike B-
                      '01 XJ Sport
                      '11KK Limited

Comment

The chiggers are biting pretty good....
                        Mike
                        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I have bites everywhere and my son had a lot of little ticks about the size of a needle on him. Check yourselves.
                          Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

Working...
                          X