101 class at New Lancaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 class at New Lancaster

Hey yal, the 101 for this weekend at New Lancaster is cancelled. It will be rescheduled as soon as possible. Thanks

Must have missed the first post about this. Is there a new place to go trail riding? Thanks

Comment

101 ?

Do I need to study first ? ;)
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by Scott and Stacy View Post
        Must have missed the first post about this. Is there a new place to go trail riding? Thanks
        This is private property, open only to KC Jeep Club members' vehicles. We'll try and do another 101 at Tuttle or KS Rocks later in the year.

Comment

is this going on in the AM??
          KB0ZNR
          05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            This is private property, open only to KC Jeep Club members' vehicles. We'll try and do another 101 at Tuttle or KS Rocks later in the year.
            That is one way of saying I need to pay my membership fees! LOL That was on my list this weekend but the surprise rear axle explosion in my truck has cleaned me out. I will get it done next pay period like a good boy!

Comment

Zack,Krishna,Patrick,Mike and myself met in Louisberg and headed out to to New Lancaster,to my surprise it was descent wheeling area with rock climbs and some ledges.Creek was dry and had a nice place with chairs to eat lunch at.Krishna had some problem with her front diff not going into 4 wheel drive,parked it and rode with me.Around 2 we packed it up and headed out.The place is small but a fun place for a afternoon out.Mike and I headed down to Prescott for their fair days and took in the car show,garden tractor pull,tire burn out contest and watch the helicopter land in the bean field and air lift a person to the hospital who suffered a heart attack.We headed out from there to Spring Hill for the Gilmore's Birthday Bash and enjoyed brats and burgers with cold drinks.A fourteen hour day comes to a close at my house.Tired and dirty from the day.The best way to describe it,what a fun day with great people.

Comment

Sounds great! Woulda loved to ckeck out New Lancaster - hopefully next time I won't be working.

BTW - do you know if the bird that landed was Life Flight Eagle (green with Purple/White lettering)?
                -Mike B-
                '01 XJ Sport
                '11KK Limited

Comment

I believe the bird was blue and white.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that showed up my little girl and I had a blast and the TJ did great with just spacers in the front and 31s. I think theres so pics floating around of some of the climbs.

Comment

Some pics and vids posted to fb. PMed names to friend.

Comment

Originally posted by biologygurl View Post
                        FaceBook......lol...........of course. I know I sound like a caveman, but I don't know the first thing about FB.
                        -Mike B-
                        '01 XJ Sport
                        '11KK Limited

Comment

I'll take a look tonight thanks

Comment

Originally posted by biologygurl View Post
                            All I see are pictures of some kid...

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                              All I see are pictures of some kid...

I know you mean pics of the most awesomest monster in the history of the earth!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X