Anual Spring Campout-members only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anual Spring Campout-members only

Its time again for the New Lancaster spring camp out! It is scheduled for May 20-22. We are meeting at louisburg mcdonalds at 6pm on friday. plans are to set camp friday night. Sat morning for those who want to can go to ksrocks to wheel or there will be a small group of us that will stay at lancaster to wheel. sat evening bonfire. then sunday wheeling at lancaster before picking up and heading out some time after lunch. its a small private land so its open to club members only. please post up if going. there is no water, electric so its primitive camping. Last time we were there he had a johnny on the spot, but if not there is an open latrine. should be fun if you like the out doors! lol

active list:
    1) tommy +3 (all weekend)+ maybe guest
    2) caree and toby (all weekend)
    3) jodee (all weekend)
    4) ben +1
    5) chromelure
    6) max and linda
    7) t-rav
    8 ) tfielder
    9) freemansxj
    10) zach???
    11) kenny? maybe

Directions to Property - for KCJC Club Members only
    Last edited by tuffnutz70; 05-16-2011, 04:13 PM.
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

I plan to call and have a Johnny on the spot delivered, depending on price but we normally have one so we don't have to use the Great Outdoors for everything.

Comment

I'll talk to Nicole, sounds like it could be fun, I, however, will not be going to KS Mud park if we go

Comment

dont blame ya buddy! i wont be either....lancaster is small, but not too difficult....you should be good all day with your set up. last trip i was open with 33's and had a decent time.....caree and toby both broke (ha ha ha), but that was only damage....it has some chalenges.....but thats at you own risk!
        Last edited by tuffnutz70; 03-27-2011, 12:06 PM. Reason: i'm a dufuss...
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

i'll be there most likely. all weekend if i am. and i may be bringing a friend but idk yet

Comment

Originally posted by audioguy1 View Post
            I'll talk to Nicole, sounds like it could be fun, I, however, will not be going to KS Mud park if we go
            ks mud park ? .....LOL it makes it more interesting as greens become blues and Blacks !

anywhoos.....I might be able to make it and yes...I will be more than happy to lead a group at KRRP ! ....since I might be joining them soon !

The park has its limits....but all I see is its potential ! :-)
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
              dont blame ya buddy! i wont be either....lancaster is small, but not too difficult....you should be good all day with your set up. last trip i was open with 33's and had a decent time.....caree and toby both broke (ha ha ha), but that was only damage....it has some chalenges.....but thats at you own risk!
              Ok for the record Toby didn't break, he had an issue with his distributor cap that had nothing to do with wheelin' and my carnage was my own fault (as usual) and repaired on the trail and I was able to drive it out. SO THERE

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGurl View Post
                Ok for the record Toby didn't break, he had an issue with his distributor cap that had nothing to do with wheelin' and my carnage was my own fault (as usual) and repaired on the trail and I was able to drive it out. SO THERE

Haha Is this the trip we fixed your steering after you launched it? And then toby took my steering and beefed it up for you?

ANYWHO Put me and Erin, Frazier, Sam down

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                  Haha Is this the trip we fixed your steering after you launched it? And then toby took my steering and beefed it up for you?

ANYWHO Put me and Erin, Frazier, Sam down
                  Yep, one in the same!

Comment

I will be there all weekend. I will post up if I bring anyone with me
                    Last edited by 99TJ; 03-28-2011, 01:11 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Count me and my sweet li'l wheelin' dog in. We'll camp and wheel. Might bring my g/f too. Letcha know asap 'bout the g/f.

Comment

Saturday and Sunday for me..

Comment

Max and I will be there to camp Friday and Saturday night.

Comment

As long as everything works out and the XJ is in good enough shape to come play(which it should be), I will be there from Fri night to Sun. And it looks like I'll be bringing my 12 yr old nephew with me. He's been wanting to go with me for a while and this seems like a good trip to bring him on

Comment

I'm planning on coming down Friday night and camping.. hanging out Saturday too, but I have to be home Saturday evening.
                              "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
                              X