Can't figure out how to post a pic..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't figure out how to post a pic..

I've tried to go to the "Manage Attachments" and i pick a picture on my computer. then it just goes to a white screen after about 3 minutes.. anyone know how to fix it?

upload your pics to a free hosting site such as photobucket. then to post pic click on the IMG link on photobucket then click paste and then your pics show up

Comment

What browser are you using?

Normally to insert images, you click 'Go Advanced' and you'll see this list of buttons. Pick the one I circled in RED (insert image):

You should get a JavaScript pop-up that lets you browse to your image, etc. It will look like this:

That should let you upload your pictures directly to the KCJC web site, where they'll appear as image attachments that you can click on and cycle through, like these:

buttons.jpgScreen Shot 2012-01-09 at 12.11.02 PM.jpg

Comment

When I hit the "Insert Image" button, it shows a small box that pops up and says please enter the URL of your picture, I made a photobucket acct today and
        I think that's where i would put that URL when i have my pictures in there?

Comment

Does your pop-up box look like the one I posted, with 'From Computer' and 'From URL' tabs? It sounds like you're just on the 'From URL' tab....

Comment

Need help

I am new to KC Jeeps and looking for help to navigate through this site..

Comment

Originally posted by Rodsmith
              I am trying to figure out how to post
              Everyone's first 5 posts are moderated. This is an anti-spam measure. After 5, your posts will show up automatically as soon as they're submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodsmith View Post
                I am new to KC Jeeps and looking for help to navigate through this site..
                Read through the [url=http://www.kcjeepclub.org/forum/faq.php]Frequently Asked Questions[/quote] - they should answer most everything.

Comment

thank you for your help.

Comment

Good information to knowand thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
                    X