My latest jeep mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest jeep mod

I think it looks good, like the jeep was missing something before. I wanted my sticker to be easily removable, so I used a magnetic film from Hobby Lobby. $10 got me enough material to do about 8 to 10 stickers. It has an adhesive back on it, so you just peel and stick, then cut with scissors.

I've been down K10 at 70mph, and it hasn't come off yet. It's the most-bang-for-my-buck mod I've done to the jeep to date. Now I need to get another one for the pass side.

I need to do that so when I touch up the paint on the Pearl I don't paint over the stickers. But it would cost me about $100.00 in new stickers and magnetic material.

Comment

there was a wrangler at champion chrysler jeep. Dark green evil looking thing. I don't know if it was for sale or just there to draw attention but it was plastered in decals. Nicely done though, all the decals were well placed. Big Warn logo on the doors. Get upclose, and their all applied to magnetic backs, just like you made!

Ouststanding idea... oughta go through my decal bin...

Comment

I think it looks great.

Comment

I had magnetic signs for my truck when i had a mowing business in high school (two men and a mower) never lost a single one 7 years worth of driving with those things and who knows how many miles

Comment

You were in high school for 7 years???
            "Satisfactory results" is an elusive goal.
            ¡¡¡ɹəʌo əɯ lloɹ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Comment

Working...
            X