Torch Tanks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch Tanks?

:?: Where is the best place to get tanks filled/swapped, i have a set of tall tanks that are empty in my garage, i have said a hundred time would be nice to be able to use them....

I was just told by someone who knows that Airgas is the cheapest. However, I think that most will not refill that large tanks without some sort of lease agreement. I could be wrong, but that has always been my understanding.

Comment

Airgas will just swap the tanks when you need to refill them. That is where I go to have mine done. I have the big bottle of argon for my tig welder. The first time I had the bottle filled was $82.89 at Welds Supply INC , and the second time it was filled at Airgas for $45.00. Just had the two small bottles refilled today for $11.99 for oxygen and $12.73 for acetylene.

Comment

Where is airgas located at?

Comment

18200 E. Truman Road. Independence

Comment

I don't know about the KC area, but here in Omaha, Tractor Supply is usually the cheapest.

Comment

If you are out in blue springs area, feldman's will swap tanks ( I am often passing through, so I use them though I doubt they are the cheapest around)

Comment

I use Airgas in Indep and have for a while. They accept my oxygen and acetylene bottles and my co2/argon bottle no problem. The co2/argon bottle I bought from them but the other two I already had and I've never had a problem with them.
                Jim Banner
                A couple of old YJ's with lots of junk and stuff

Comment

We too use Air Gas off of Truman road. Its out by the Animal shelter, I don't know about individual tanks (ya might need to show them tank title first time?) We have them deliver to shop every week (cheaper than Kirks Leeds plant just down the street from shop).
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                  X