1991 wrangler renegade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 wrangler renegade

Was curious if some had the specs on these. Its. 6cyl (assuming 4.0) 5 speed manual. Was curious of the axles and gear ratios. I know they aren't really popular because of the plastic fenders and flares and such. It has the soft top and half doors. Its an incredible price from what I think its condition and miles.

Is it this one on CL for $1k with no pics?

Nothing different at all mechanically. Same stuff as any other YJ of the same year. Only difference was the 8" rims, 31's, and the bubble flares. Do watch out if you get it, the flares were just that, bubbles. If the owners did not wash out the road salt and debri, you may find lots of panel rust behind those flares. To add, if the owner didn't wash out the flares, MTL they didn't wash out underneath as well. There are channels on the YJ that will collect and hold road salt, sand, debri. It will rust from underneath to the outside. Good luck.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Yeah I heard that. And the flares are all one piece and made of plastic so cracking them on a trail is common. And I guess are difficult to put big tires under. I personally thing the renegade looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
      X