wrangler softop tuckrail @ tub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrangler softop tuckrail @ tub

Where can I buy the rail that goes @ the top of the tub where the softop tucks into. I looked at Bestop's and Smittybilt's websites, but no luck. Been looking for somebody scrapping an LJ tub, but no luck there either. I need this rail for my xj softop conversion.

Jeep MTL. Its not an accessory but more of a body panel. Maybe check Certi-fit as well. There is a warehouse for them somewhere off/near 435/Front St.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I'm parting out an LJ. It's hammered in the side but I think you could make it work pretty easy. I probably have the w/s frame piece that you need as well. I need to call you anyways to settle up on the cover deal.
      2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I'm going to back-half mine later this summer. Probably won't need the top rail of the tub; the rear corner needs work but the rest is fine.

Comment

When I extended my YJ I found that part from someone on E-bay.

Comment

Excellent feedback, guys! Thanx. I thought the YJ's used some sorta bolt-on or rivet-on rail system. But I'd rather have a factory LJ rail anyways. I was jus' havin' a hard time roundin' 1 up. Gonna try to work with Chris and Rich on their parts. Can you guys send me pix of the dmg'd areas, please? (816) 20sixty-nine106 thanx.
            Last edited by t-rav_12; 04-17-2011, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I got mine from Olathe Jeep in the parts department. Seems like it was $65 for both sides several years ago. Brand new in the box oem parts. Worked perfect for my stretch.

Comment

Working...
              X