Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube fender recommendation?

I smashed my left front this weekend at SMORR. :(

I'm looking at a few: Rokmen, TNT customs, GenRight.... anyone have something they just love and can you tell me why? I'd like to minimize body cutting if possible, but am open to your expertise.

It's not to be pretty but to be rugged and functional. I'm already running 3.5 RE suspension lift and 1" body lift. I'd like to clear 35/36's with this.

Thanks in advance guys!

I have TNTs. They're bolt-in and you can sell your old fenders - no cutting required, and they include inners as well. Mine are likely going up for sale in a few months. They're clearing 36's with no problem on a 4" lift.

Comment

METALCLOAK.COM
      I like the wheel well clearance, love the looks (and the looks I get), they're trail-designed and trail-proven, and their customer srvc. is unmatched. Talk to Matson when you contact them, and tell him travis giguere ("jig-air") sent ya.

Comment

I like the tnt's but I am running a snorkle and i think i have to relocate the airbox which might render the snorkle unusable... i've been trying to search for others running that combo... and i'm not really a huge fan of the looks of the metal cloaks... right now i am leaning towards the PSC's.

Comment

The stock airbox won't work any of the aftermarket inner fenders that I'm aware of, without modification. I threw on an airraid with mine - easier than cutting up the stock one. If you need to keep that stock air box, you're going to have to keep your stock inners I think.... You might check Sniperfab - they may be cheaper than PSC and offer the same overall look and keep the inners as well. They can be purchased as a kit or pre-welded for a more bolt-in installation. Several club members have them, and Mike @ 4x4 Land is a dealer and makes fairly regular trips through OK and can usually pick them up to save on shipping if you're not in a huge hurry...

Comment

Actually, the MC's come with an inner fender well that retains all of the stock engine bay components. They have arch fenders as well as overline (hi-line).

Comment

Originally posted by t-rav_12 View Post
              METALCLOAK.COM
              I like the wheel well clearance, love the looks (and the looks I get), they're trail-designed and trail-proven, and their customer srvc. is unmatched. Talk to Matson when you contact them, and tell him travis giguere ("jig-air") sent ya.
              I like those, but 600 for the fenders and 250 for the flares seems pretty spendy. I'd be willing to throw them an extra hundred per set for a cool design, but its hard to justify an extra 250 over the TNTs.

Comment

Working...
              X