Rear shocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear shocks

I'm looking to replace my rear shocks with a bit longer travel units. Right now I've pretty much set my sights on some 11+" travel ProComps but I'm not sure if I should go with the es3000 or es9000 models.

I've read 'til my eyes bleed searching other forums and the net and at this point I'm looking for some direction from some fellow local Jeepers that I know are wheelin more than the web......;)

Anyway, would the 9000 series be too much shock for an XJ? Would the 3000 series be more appropriate? Would I be good to go with either or? What say you KCJC?
    Last edited by JeepN4kc; 06-25-2014, 09:51 PM.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

you can have to long or to short a shock, but I don't think if it fits that it could be too much shock ! ;)
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
      you can have to long or to short a shock, but I don't think if it fits that it could be too much shock ! ;)
      Good point spune.

I decided to go with the 9000 series as they are nitrogen charged and will push back against my leafs. Should work out well as I'm looking to best my down travel and stay as planted as possible utilizing the shackle relocation boxes.
      -Mike B-
      '01 XJ Sport
      '11KK Limited

Comment

Working...
      X