Free interior 96 Grand Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free interior 96 Grand Parts

anyone need interior grand cherokee parts? back seat, trim, dash, headliner, console, moldings, door panels etc...... its all free, once i get it out.

Door panels - maybe taken.
    console - bpmudlover
    stereo - snipeston
    Wes

Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

I think I know someone that would take some of that off your hands let me talk with him and I will get back with you. Oh what year is it out of???
    "Satisfactory results" is an elusive goal.
    ¡¡¡ɹəʌo əɯ lloɹ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Comment

Wes

Comment

what color is it? i got a front passenger side gray door panel, armrest things lookin like ****. if console thing betwixt the two front seats is purty clean I might be interested, cuz mines caked with **** after 13 years of cokes. and also, are you going to be takin out the carpet?

Comment

factory stereo?

Comment

Originally posted by bpmudluvr
            what color is it? i got a front passenger side gray door panel, armrest things lookin like ****. if console thing betwixt the two front seats is purty clean I might be interested, cuz mines caked with **** after 13 years of cokes. and also, are you going to be takin out the carpet?
            its the light grey interior. door panels might already be spoken for, will have to get back to you on that one.

the console is in good shape just covered with mud, a good cleaning and some armour all would be needed.

carpet was cut out a year ago when water and mud soaked and tossed.
            Wes

Comment

Originally posted by Snipeston
              factory stereo?
              works but some of the buttons are sticking, might need cleaning.
              Wes

Comment

Originally posted by stitch1
                I think I know someone that would take some of that off your hands let me talk with him and I will get back with you. Oh what year is it out of???
                get me list of what he is looking for.
                Wes

Comment

if the interior is the dark gray, then the driverside doorpanel I could use.

Comment

Originally posted by WesSaun
                    Originally posted by Snipeston
                    factory stereo?
                    works but some of the buttons are sticking, might need cleaning.
                    that's fine. let me know when it's ready. i am typically over on the KS side every Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by KSXJ
                      if the interior is the dark gray, then the driverside doorpanel I could use.
                      Its the light gray, the front panels have dibs on them already, and they are off a GRAND cherokee, i noticed yours is a cherokee unless you have a grand also.
                      Wes

Comment

my dad does.

Comment

He is looking for all door panels, and center consel. Just let me know when you get it gutted and I'll let him know. Thanks
                          "Satisfactory results" is an elusive goal.
                          ¡¡¡ɹəʌo əɯ lloɹ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Comment

Re: Free interior 96 Grand Parts

Originally posted by WesSaun
                            anyone need interior grand cherokee parts? back seat, trim, dash, headliner, console, moldings, door panels etc...... its all free, once i get it out.

Door panels - maybe taken.
                            console - bpmudlover
                            stereo - snipeston
                            are those grand cherokee parts still function normally? i mean is it still in very good condition? if yes well its good for those who will have it.

mikoto | miyata

Comment

Wes, do ya still have the LH rear inner door panel? i broke the window switch outta my g/f's door panel. i thought it was a clip-in switch, but found out (the hard way) that it is, in fact, a screw-in switch.
                              i'd also take factory floormats, rear hatch shocks, LH sunvisor clip, t-case selector lever cover plate, power antennae motor, overhead console, center console cover and (if this zj was equipped w/ power/heated seats) the li'l pcm for the seats which mounts down on the passenger kick panel, and the dash switch for the heaters. i'm tryin' to work w/ parts from a '98 and the switch panel is too large for my g/f's '95 zj's dash. thanx.

Comment

Working...
                              X