Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears

Hi Everyone

Just checking to see if you all could help me out. I have a 11 sport unlimited with a 3 " lift and 35's the gears stock are 3:73. Can any one tell me what the best gears I should put in and a good shop that will do it right.. Do I need like 4:10, 4:56, or 4:88 to get back what I lost by putting on the 35's. Thank you

Hi, I'm Jason it's nice to meet you. I have an 08 Unlimited with an auto transmission and 33.5's and I'm running 5.13's, I think that would probably be a good gear for you if you have an automatic. I would talk to Mike Burns, he owns and operates JP Evolution and he has excellent service. I believe he's running a ring & pinion special right now too.

Comment

5.13's? Wow? Didn't think you could fit those in most jeeps.

Comment

I have a 2008 JK Rubicon and I'm running 5.38's so yes, you can go steeper. You should get your front axle sleeved and gusseted if you plan on offroading much, you'll increase the likelihood of bending your c's if you don't, or an axle tube... or so I've been told :)
        "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
        X