Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID help for my XJ

hey guys, new to forum need some help.

On my second XJ, and want to upgrade headlights. I did the H4 conversion on previous xj and wansnt too impressed with it. My current project has a 6 inch lift and the stock headlamps are nearly useless.

I have seen a few of the members specialize in this and need some help

I have a feeling I can perform the install (similar to H4 conversion) if I just knew what to buy.

I bought a set of these (4500k) with the housings for $150 but never installed them. They're still all brand new in the box. I'd take $100 for the whole kit 'n kaboodle. I bought them when I was still driving it to the airport. Now that it's a trailer queen I don't really need HID lighting. :)

Comment

www.ddmtuning.com

I ran these on one of my cars... in a 6000k, which is slightly blue (did not run a proper projector)
      http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Ap...Raptor-HID-Kit

and I ran the 55watt/6000k on my bike... (ran a proper projector, retrofitted out of some car... can't recall, been a while)
      http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DD...ast-35W-or-55W

either way, both are GREAT products
      Last edited by ericfx1984; 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I guess I should mention my current Cherokee is a 98. The housings are 7x6?

Comment

i should have mentioned that my current cherokee is a 1998. If your housings will work, we may be able to strike a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ericfx1984 View Post
            I have a DDM Kit in my daily driver and LOVE their products!

It's hard to beat a LIFETIME Warranty for around $40-45 including the lower-amperage draw digital slim ballasts.

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Disregard.

Comment

Working...
              X