Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to replace damaged front clip sheet metal on 94 xj.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to replace damaged front clip sheet metal on 94 xj.

Greetings!
    I've been looking for "red" front clip parts to get my 94 back to the street for my daughter.
    Is it possible to put a 2000 front end on my 94? If so does it all bolt up the same, or what year is the newest year that will be a straight forward bolt up?
    Also is that "poppy red" color the same as "flame red"?
    I looked up the color codes for the jeeps and the codes are the same, they just changed the name? Just trying to keep from painting replacement parts.

Thanks for any help.

Oh, this is my first time post...nice website & forum stuffage!

Steve

welcome....get ahold of greentj...he usually has extra xj stuff laying around.
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

It can be done, just need to rework some of the brackets I believe. Here is a link with some more info.

http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/BensXJ.htm

Comment

i have a red (fiberglass) headlight and grill header panel and 3 of 4 red doors (non-power) and a black front bumper. there's a guy on CL sellin' a red hood and, i believe a fender too. if i can find the ad, i'll come back and post a link.

Comment

RED jeep parts

Thanks for the input guys!
          Also I'd be interested in finding out more about the red grill/header panel
          that' you've got for sale!
          I sent you a private email with my tele# , if you could contact me that would be much appreciated. Still looking for a red fender & hood

Comment

Maybe its not the same one I saw today, I'd be interested if you can find it.

I just looked at a hood on craigslist today. He swore the hood was perfect "no dents,bla bla bla"

From fifteen feet away I see a dozen hail dents and a palm dent from somebody heaving down the hood to latch it.
            He claims he had no idea of the damage. I gota wonder for sure.

Still looking tho. Where would be the place to purchase new sheet metal if all else fails?

thanks,
            steve

Comment

there's PLENTY of used xj sheet metal floatin' around for sale. if you buy new, you're gonna have to paint, so you may as well save $$ by buyin' used and repaintin'. i don't see that i received a pm or an email from you, Steve. my # is (816) 206-nine106 -travis

Comment

Jeep Parts XJ (Lathrop)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Date: 2010-09-22, 9:58PM CDT
                Reply to: sale-zvj9j-1968647113@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished a Jeep project and have a few parts left over.
                2dr glass (door and rear side)
                Hood
                Grill header panel
                Cooling reservoir (Closed cooling)
                6cyl 4x2 automatic trans (lines, flex plate, converter and shifter)
                Radiator (Closed cooling)
                other small misc. things E-mail what your looking for.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1968647113
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
                Parting 96 Jeep Cherokee - $1 (Oak Grove)

Date: 2010-09-19, 5:31PM CDT
                Reply to: see below

Not a Grand Cherokee! Hit in rear. Complete 4.0L, auto., 4X4. 816-213-5040 Be ready to name your price!

PostingID: 1962729956
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
                jeep parts (zona )

Date: 2010-09-19, 11:05AM CDT
                Reply to: sale-92xvp-1962115273@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

newer x9 9,000 lbs super winch 700
                heavy duty front bumper w 9,000 lbs mile marker winch 700
                dana 30 front axel w/3.55 gears good u joints has steering gear with it 250
                93 jeep cherokee front fenders in good shape red 30 each
                camper shell 100
                40 gallon industerial air compressor 110 or 220 300

call Tim 816-878-5347 for info and pics

tag rock crawler chevy ford blazer bronco jeep dodge toyota 4x4

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

i don't know these people and don't care if they sell their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X