Who owns a WK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns a WK?

My Mach1 dream is out, mama said I can't get one. So now I'm looking at WK's. Particularly a limited with the Hemi. Anyone have one? Just curious how they do with "real world" mileage. I know they have issues with the Blend Doors as all automatic climate control jeeps do but besides that I don't really see anything.

Thanks for the feedback!

Whats a WK ? :roll:
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil
      Whats a WK ? :roll:
      05-10 Grand Cherokees :)

Comment

Well I have heard of ZJ and WJ grand cherrokee, first time i heard of the WK's :twisted:
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

My Mom has a 05 Limited with the Hemi...

Personally I love driving that thing! And with a few mods it would make a great wheeler. I don't think she ever resets the mileage and it says the overall avg is around 16mpg. Any questions just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by diabloed
            My Mom has a 05 Limited with the Hemi...

Personally I love driving that thing! And with a few mods it would make a great wheeler. I don't think she ever resets the mileage and it says the overall avg is around 16mpg. Any questions just let me know.
            Just curious if she has ever had any problems. I'm looking for a low mileage one, I actually will keep this as a street jeep for a while. Just do an intake, exhaust and a tune..

Comment

Only issue hers has had is some shift solenoid for the 4x4 system in the front axle went bad. She took it into the dealer and they said it wasn't covered so she paid to have it fixed. Then when I took her back to pick it up I started probing and asking questions on why it wasn't covered. The next day she got a call and they said they would refund her money (actually they refunded it twice :shh: )

Comment

Working...
              X