Seat covers for a 97 ZJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat covers for a 97 ZJ

I have a 97 ZJ with the leather seats, and while they're in good shape, I'm a little tired of sliding around on them. Any suggestions on a good line of seat covers that won't break the bank AND don't make my seats look like they just had rapid weight loss? :twisted:
    --
    It's not a bad road filled with potholes and broken pavement, it's just Jeep-friendly.

I have Cabelas Trail Gear seat covers in my Super Duty. They are very "adjustable", fit the seats very well, and dont slide around at all. My truck has a large lift on it, so ya kinda slide in and out. After 2 years, with these covers, they still show no signs of wear. Just looked on their web site, and these are on sale now.

Comment

Those look like they're great, but the problem is that my ZJ has adjustable headrests. I'm probably looking for the Holy Grail - a good seat cover, fairly inexpensive, but will work with the factory buckets w/adjustable headrests.

May have to settle for the beaded "cabbie cushion" ;-)
      --
      It's not a bad road filled with potholes and broken pavement, it's just Jeep-friendly.

Comment

can ya paint the seats with bed liner to stop the sliding around ? :P
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I had suggested wrapping them with duct tape sticky side out but the wife vetoed that idea.
          --

Comment

smitty bilt sells gear seat covers, in a acu pattern with utility pockets and such they are made for a wrangler but i've seen them put on zjs. too expensive for my taste though at 100 a piece

Comment

Working...
            X