Welder/Fabrication Shop in the KC Metro Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welder/Fabrication Shop in the KC Metro Area

I'm looking for recommendations for a welder or fabrication shop to have a truss and lower control arm brackets welded onto a dana 30. The truss is from Artec and I have the instructions for the install. The axle is already cleaned up on top but the lower control brackets will need to cut off.

Thanks for the help,

Cody

4x4 Land in Topeka. They can pick up and drop off as well. 785-862-8008.

Comment

Gears Unlimited in Independence MO. GREAT shop for any axle needs!

Comment

I can do this at my shop in Tonganoxie if you want to bring the axle and stuff out. Text me or give me a buzz 913-620-6393
        Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

where is gears unlimited located at in Independence ?
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Its off of 40 hwy. Spunebil you a vet? I just got out of the army in Dec. Pm me if you are wanting work done, i can get u a good price up at gears.

Comment

I have done a couple of rear artec set-ups. Located by the speedway in KCK. $150
              Jake

Comment

Originally posted by nine9xj View Post
                Its off of 40 hwy. Spunebil you a vet? I just got out of the army in Dec. Pm me if you are wanting work done, i can get u a good price up at gears.

Yes I am a Vet, Retired a little over a year ago once me Disabled veteran pay started coming in !

I been welding since a month after bootcamp ( took 30 days leave ;) )

was HT/DC in Nav. (high pressure pipe and plate welder, pipefitter, shipfitter, etc. )

then was an Ironworker ( with a couple of years here and there as an over the road trucker ! :) )

so I can weld at home ( have tig, mig, stick, oxy-atc. etc. ) but would like to get some Gears done !

I never set up gears and , would like to learn while watching (and paying ) you do mine ! ;)
                I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                X