Gear installss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear installss

Where around here is a good budget friendly place to get 4.56 gears and aussie installed in my 44a?

4x4 land...

Comment

Anywhere else a little more local to kc?

Comment

Try accurate-performance.com in Fairfax.

Comment

Maywood Transmission on Truman Road in Independence does an excellent job, they have set up 3 sets of gears for me and no problems with any of them.

Wally

Comment

Gears Unlimited in Independence MO. Great shop with a great reputation and the owner is a great guy!!! Hit em up, they do all my gearing and truss work / fabrication!

Comment

Mike from 4x4 Land is here in KC a couple times a week usually, picking up and dropping rigs off. Buy the gears from him and have him install them and you won't ever have to worry... bring gears to a shop and have them installed, and you may have warranty issues if they fail or break down the road... is it the installer? is it the chinese gears? who knows.... wherever you go, I'd recommend getting the gears from them, and making sure they'll warranty any issues.

Comment

Another year old thread raised from the rubble. No one requesting within the immediate time frame.
                Mike
                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

what does age have to do with it, if it helps the cat using it ? ;)
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                  X