Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any upcoming Wrenchathons??

Heya guys!
    I was wondering if anyone wants to plan another wrenchathon/tailgating rally! I just got back into another XJ & have alotta maintenance, repair & possible mods to do to this beast & figured I'd see if anyone else was either planning, or would LIKE TO plan a get-together all out Grill n' wrench fest!:p
    If any plans are already in motion, I'd love to know when & where!
    If not & enough of us want to get something goin, shoot me some PM's!

Sounds like a great idea. If it's on a Saturday I'd love to make it. Looking like I may have a new transmission to install myself.

Comment

Cool! That's 1 vote! hahaha

Comment

I'm interested in the next Wrench-a-thon. I want to do the gas tank mod.

Comment

Krishna, you don't need a wrench-a-thon to do the under 20-min job.
          Mike
          Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

hahahaha
            but it'd still be fun to do with the group!

Comment

Mike, I appreciate your confidence in my abilities but we are talking about my girl and nothing is ever easy or fast!

Comment

November 2nd I'd love to have some of you over to the house to meet and greet. I have a parts car I'd love to get stripped and cut to size to patch my other car. I'd be willing to provide food for any that showed up. BYOB and if someone has tool it'd make it go fast..

Comment

With the recent addition on the 95 XJ to my driveway I now have lots of work to do and I have never worked on an XJ.
                  I can turn a wrench and pull parts though.. I've great time meeting the 2 members I've met so far and would love to keep it going.

Comment

Let me know i always love meeting new people who are jeep enthusiasts

Comment

Once I slam dunk this house with VA loan, I could host a small wrench a thong (its only 2 car garage) :) but since most dont like me anyway, turnout should be no problem ! :)
                      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                        Once I slam dunk this house with VA loan, I could host a small wrench a thong (its only 2 car garage) :) but since most dont like me anyway, turnout should be no problem ! :)
                        I don't know you enough to decide if I like you... But I'd love to make it out and see what can be done.. I have a group it appears coming to the house this weekend to pull the 95 XJ apart and may cut on my spare Eagle

Comment

The last WAT we had, 3 people showed up, but nobody needed to do any work, so we just sat around shooting the breeze, and ordered a pizza. I've got a 40x50 shop with propane heater for the winter, if someone needs to get something done and doesn't have a place to work. BYOT (Bring Your Own Tools)

Comment

This Saturday at my dads house (chromelure), all-day Jeep wrenchin'! BYOT
                            PM me if anyones interested!

Comment

That actually sounds awesome man! I've got allot of work & questions about stuff going on with my Jeep. Unfortunately... I got all my tools stolen out of my Jeep at Pick n Pull so that's making life very hard right now :/
                              But if you don't mind, I have a couple questions regarding problem diagnosis on my XJ I'd like to ask ya?

Comment

Working...
                              X