Quick disconnects, where to find locally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick disconnects, where to find locally

Well I've been off the radar lately, about 2 years now wow...and it is nice to know I could walk to the new meeting place although who would want to when they can drive their jeep!

Well basically I had the death wobble this morning due to one of my sway bar links breaking so what is the best place in town to get some disconnects? If none are available then I can get some online, I'll just have to keep off the highways until I can get them delivered.

~Tom

How long do you need? Stock or lifted? I have a set I'm not going to use anymore, but they are for 4-6" lift. I used them with 0" lift for years though.

Comment

Hi Tommy,
      I still just got the stock rubicon right now. I might take you up on those if you used them on your stock jeep. Do you still work at BMCD? If so I'll shoot you an email and we can take a look at it one day after work this week as I still live right by there.

Tom

PS, will these assist in 3 wheeling my jeep out of parking lots??? ;)

Comment

Yep, still at B&M. Give me a couple days notice because I don't drive it daily anymore. In fact, it's in pieces in the garage right now. ;-)

Comment

I have had death wobble many times when I had XJ ! Sway bar links never caused any of them ;) .....I now have a yj with no tracbar or swaybars and Zero death wobble in over 3 years ! Its a jeep thing :)
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
          X