alignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alignment

Is there any place local that will align a jeep tj with custom long arm suspension?

Tim's Tire in Olathe. Ask for James.

Comment

got it done yesterday. James now works at D and J auto in Olathe.
      Thanks for the info

Comment

thanks for the update! did you get it done at Tim's or D&J? James was the last one to put a lazer on mine, and I was happy with his work; that was at Tim's.

Comment

D&J. did a great job.

Comment

What did it cost you?

Comment

I think it was $90

Comment

FYI, I just bought a stock '00 XJ a week or so ago and it kind of "wandered" on the road when I bought it. I took it to D&J per the recommendations on this board, and James fixed it right up. I guess the front wheels were just toed out on it. Just thought I would let you all know that D&J had another satisfied customer. ;)

Comment

Are there any good shops for alignment on the North side? I'm in Kearney. 5 inch long arm lift. I have a vibration at 60 MPH ever since my Kansas Rocks trip. I also noticed last winter during the one snow, my LJ drove really squirrelly. Wanted to spin out quite a bit, just wouldn't drive straight in that slippery stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                    Are there any good shops for alignment on the North side? I'm in Kearney. 5 inch long arm lift. I have a vibration at 60 MPH ever since my Kansas Rocks trip. I also noticed last winter during the one snow, my LJ drove really squirrelly. Wanted to spin out quite a bit, just wouldn't drive straight in that slippery stuff.
                    I live in Excelsior Springs and my JK had to have an alignment done this week after going from a 3 inch lift to a 5 inch lift. It was taken to Triple E in Excelsior Springs and I am pleased with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X