Mirror laws in missouri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror laws in missouri

Just took off the doors for the first time and love driving it around that way. Until I went to change lanes and realised I didn't have side mirrors anymore. Question is, anyone know the legality on driving on the street without side mirrors? Thanks in advance.

Yoi need a drivers side mirror and rear view mirror ( middle of windershield) or drivers and pass. side mirrors :)
    I mounted an ole MB style drivers mirror to tub so its there doors on or off ;)

I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

As of passing an inspection (At my shop anyways..) I know you have to have this:

Driver side mirror has to be clean/non cracked
      Passenger side mirror CAN be out (busted/cracked/missing) AS LONG AS you have a rear view mirror that is functional

Not sure that you were looking to hear this, but it's still info :) I've never been pulled over for no doors/mirrors on, and I don't have a rearview mirror either

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Wife and I will be looking at the quick release mirrors that are sold on quadratec when money is available. Having driven it around today without mirrors there just made her a little nervous. Otherwise, we will likely just be taking off the doors when we go off roading.

Comment

Try and snag some factory Harley-Davidson mirrors of CL for cheap. With a couple washers and a nut they work great in the door hinges. I used to run that setup.

Or, grab the mirror relocation brackets and permanently mount them to the windshield hinge. That's what I run now.

Comment

Working...
          X