Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 - Jeep Wrangler Rear axcel off center

Hi,
    I bought a jeep from small dealer, I was not aware of that it has a lift, last week I took the jeep to Tires plus to fix the flat tire and also asked to do the inspection, they told me that the rear axle is shifted to right.

this jeep has a lift, is this normal in lifted jeeps?

I took the jeep to jeep dealer and they said
    "Advise customer new upper and lower adjustable control arms and adjustable track bar will have to be added to accommodate for lift kit parts and labor 1,948.73 estimate"

when I park the Jeep I don't see the rear tire is off to right, but when they lift the jeep it was and the rear driver side tire was rubbing the track bar.

what would it cost to make this jeep as Stock? are there any other shops other than Dealers can do this work?

So there are a few places in the metro area that can inspect your Jeep and tell you what's going on besides the dealerships. Mike at 4x4 land in Topeka is a great resource and he will pick up and deliver from KC. In Olathe there is Stomper off-road. Jay is also a great resource and honest guy. Both usually have stock parts on hand and can put your Jeep back to stock if that is really what you want to do.

Comment

Thankyou for the information, my jeep is at Stomper off-road.

Comment

if you lift , axels move , don't worry about it if small lift , its a tracbar thing
        Last edited by spunebil; 02-20-2019, 02:08 PM.
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
        X