Garmin $50 GPS Rebate on some units.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin $50 GPS Rebate on some units.

FYI - If you're looking to purchase a GPS unit, until the end of this year Garmin is offering a $50 rebate on the following GPS units -

GPSMAP 60Cx
    GPSMAP 60CSx
    eTrex Venture/Legend/Vista Cx

I had a few questions about some of these units earlier from club members so I wanted to share this with anyone who may be interested in purchasing a unit. You can download the rebate form from the website at www.garmin.com.

Thanks,

Brian Eastman (KansasJeeper)
    Garmin Aviation Field Service Engineer

Daddy wants one BAD.... where to find the funds....

Comment

I think Kevin borrowed a unit from me, if "Milk Man" is you Kevin, then PM me when you're close to ready to purchase one.

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Here is the link to the discount/rebate.
        http://www.garmin.com/whatsNew/currentpromotions/

The website has suggested retail cost.
        Where can one go to get a good price locally?
        Would mail-order (MTL cheaper price) be a problem for warranty coverage?
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Talk to Brian who started this post, I think he works for Garmin and drives that cool Garmin Jeep.

Comment

Yep, that's me, I do work for Garmin. The website has suggested retail which is usually always more than going to your local Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, etc. who often have sales on them too.

The only issue you will find when purchasing a GPS is on online auctions like Ebay where we have had problems in the past (folks buying what they thought was a new unit and went to register it and found it was used and already registered). See here for information - http://www.garmin.com/support/faqs/f...n%20web%20page

The Garmin Jeep is cool, but it doesn't replace my ol' 8!

Feel free to PM me for more information about any specific units you may be interested in. I can also bring demo units for your to try at club events in the future I'm at.

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Working...
            X