Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting good steroe and speakers

I just got a 2010 Wrangler.

Does anyone recommend a decent shop in KC that is NOT Best Buy to purchase and have a new sound system installed? Any recommendations on the system?

Just looking for good ideas. I had a system installed once at Best Buy and spent more time going back getting them to fix issues from the install so I want someplace that does quality work.

A buddy of mine does stereo work on the side. He does **** good work and very reasonable. If you'd like I can get you his number and you can call him about an install.

Comment

It's been a couple years since I have been in there, but Max Speed and Sound (used to be KC Car Stereo) has done excellent work on everything they've done for me. I've only had to go back on one purchase and that was on an amplifier that was faulty. Chuck (the owner) was always great about recommending the right product for me on a cost vs. functionality basis.

I have since gotten an account with a local distributor and buy direct / install my systems myself, or I would still be using them.

Comment

I know you are up north, but I have always had very good luck with Sante Fe Autosound at 83rd and Sante Fe in Overland Park. They did a system in my 68 LTD Convertible and it came out very nice.

http://www.santafeautosounds.com/

John
        1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Independence audio off 23rd St and 291

Comment

I'll 2nd santa fe auto

Comment

Working...
            X