Interior lighting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior lighting.

Finally got some interior lighting installed. Running them off circuit 7 of my relay box installation. :). Standard dome and LEDs in the foot well. May decide on swapping out that generic dome light as it puts out a lot of light.. The LEDs are white and not near as blue looking as my picture indicates.

Nice job!!

Comment

That looks great! I ordered these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o01_s00_i00 and put 2 of them between the plastic and the metal dash frame pointed at the floorboard. Trying to figure out what to do to get more overhead light in front of the main hoop. Seems like having a dome behind it puts shadows right where I want light.

Comment

The dome i got is a 7.99 generic dome from advanced auto parts. It puts out crazy lot of light and even though it is a little behind me, there are very little I can't see with it on. I thought there would be a lot shadows too but surprisingly not.

Comment

Hi All,
          I am very interested in adding LED lighting to my interior. I would like to know if any of you are experienced in connecting to the power bus or fuse blocks.
          I would like to wire up the lighting so when the dome light comes on, I can have the "courtesy lights" come on in the floor boards and under the front two seats to light up the rear seating.
          Of course, I also want to put lighting in the rear area so I can see what is stored there or light up the rear area for night repairs and such.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
          Safe travels,
          Jack

Comment

Working...
          X