ZJ Left rear door speaker wont work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZJ Left rear door speaker wont work

I just upgraded all my speakers in my doors and for the life of me, can't figure out where the short is for the left rear door speaker. I tried hooking up numerous speakers to it and they still haven't worked, so from this I am assuming I have a short somewhere. I pulled the speaker wires out of the door, and traced them up to where they come out of the rubber boot and haven't found any splices or cuts in any of the two wires, at first I figured that the wires would of gotten crimped or spliced from the door shutting. Any ideas where the wires feed from the head unit to the left rear door speaker?

did your speaker work before you replaced it? only one of my speakers worked when i bought my zj and it ended being a bad factory stereo amplifier

Comment

I originally had a speaker back there that I replaced when I first got the Jeep and then after that speaker blew lol I didnt have anything back there for the longest time, now that I got newer speakers I tried hooking one up and thats when I found out that the door isnt getting sound.

Comment

Working...
      X