No temp or oil pressure guage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No temp or oil pressure guage

When I got the jeep these two guages weren't working, the temp guage moves up just a hair when the jeep starts, the oil pressure guage does nothing. Starting to get a little nervous running around without them. I've checked the connections with ohm meter and verified the connections are good. I know chrysler has an issue with broken solder joints on their boards, but these all appear to be in good shape. Anyone have a spare temp or oil pressure gauge from a 93 yj that I can borrow just long enough to figure out if it's the gauge or something more???

Hey I'm pretty sure u can pick those gauges up at picknpull for less than ten bucks, if u don't want to go that route, buy them new and if they don't fix the problem then return them for a refund

Comment

Oil pressure gauge is working!!!!! Guess I should have thougt about the sending unit first. :)

Comment

You may need to replace the thermostat for the temp gauge

Comment

Isnt the temp sensor for the gauge on the back drivers side of the head. The one on the thermo housing is for your CPU

Comment

Not too sure just know that my xj temp gauge wasn't working and when I put a new thermostat in it, its works fine now

Comment

Working...
            X