looking into a new cb radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking into a new cb radio

so im looking fora new cb radio. any of you guys have any recommendation fora quality cb radio. what types of cb's do you guys run.

I have a Cobra (not sure of the model number right now) the two main features I like is the auto search feature (scans all the channels and stops when there is traffic) and the weather radio (great for when a storm pops up) I also opted for the powered external speaker which really helps when your drinvin with the top off.

Comment

For my wheeling Jp, I use a simple very small Uniden 510XL cb. I put it in the upper vents of the TJ's dash. I don't have AC, don't have much control of the flappers (broken plastic arms), so air flow goes where there is least resistance. I don't drive my TJ any more to wheeling. Couldn't hear anything anyways on the road at speed.
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
        For my wheeling Jp, I use a simple very small Uniden 510XL cb. I put it in the upper vents of the TJ's dash. I don't have AC, don't have much control of the flappers (broken plastic arms), so air flow goes where there is least resistance. I don't drive my TJ any more to wheeling. Couldn't hear anything anyways on the road at speed.
        TJ's must be louder than YJ's on road as I have a soft top CYJ with 34" LTB's and even at top speed (down hill with tail wind) at a whopping 73 mph (gps verified) I could still use me CB and hear stereo ! :-)
        course I have an external CB speaker, maybe that helps ;-)
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
        X