iPhone app problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone app problems

Hay guys and gals I'm having problems with the apps to allow me to access the form, I've tried all the different apps and still nothing. So my problem is that every time I log in that it keeps telling me that i need to refresh to view the forum. When i refresh the app just keeps repeating itself. I have tried deleting the app and re-installing them and still nothing. Can someone please help me?

I dont have an app to get on here ( didnt know there was one) i just get on browser ( google I believe) and bookmarked site. I also aint sure what an iphone is, dont even know if thats what I have, but I am useing it now.
    I do know they call it a smart phone, is that same as iphone?
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

well spunebil does your phone have a chrome apple on the back? If it does then yes you have an iPhone, if not the you either have a Andriod or a black berry. Hay spunebil did JP-Evolution get rid of their YJ? Reason why I ask is cause it went through my work today trying to sell it. If I can figure out how to upload a photo from my phone to here I would show you the YJ.

Comment

I didnt know Mike and Michele even had a yj

Looks like I dont have an apple phone, but android sounds familier ;)
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I'm not sure what app you're trying to use; I've had success with Tapatalk on multiple Androids. You should be able to use the the built-in browser, but it's not optimized for mobile devices really.

Comment

Ive tried tapatalk and a few others and I run into the same problem it keeps telling to reload then when I do it tells me lost connection with server. I've tried on 3G, 4G and wifi and the same resolut.

Comment

Not sure where you're at in NKC, but if you want to stop by sometime I can help you troubleshoot it; I'm north of the city about 20 minutes, just off MO-92 halfway between Kearney & Smithville. Or come to the March meeting and I'll try and help you there. I usually bring my laptop and MiFi for wireless access, along with my phone. I don't use tapatalk a ton, but whenever I have it's worked fine....

Comment

I'll come to the March meeting if that's OK.

Comment

that'll work. i'll bring my WiFi access point and a laptop so we'll have access during/after the meeting, and can fiddle with it a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X