Baby URLs and Posting Pics in the Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby URLs and Posting Pics in the Forum

For those of us a little less web savy, can we get a little description on how to post pictures in the forum and how to make the baby URLs. I posted the longest character string in the history of mankind for my friend's Mustang, then Y-Hike went behind me and cleaned it up.

How do you do that?

TommyG Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:11 am Post subject: Baby URLs and Posting Pics in the Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of us a little less web savy, can we get a little description on how to post pictures in the forum and how to make the baby URLs. I posted the longest character string in the history of mankind for my friend's Mustang, then Y-Hike went behind me and cleaned it up.

How do you do that?

I ALSO NEED TO KNOW-----
    AM HAVING FITS :x :twisted: :twisted:
    Last nite it was soooo bad I turned into a devil :twisted: :!: (got ya-it WAS halloween!).
    But serious about URLL's.
    thanks soo
    isuredid

Comment

To chage httx:xxx.xxx.com to Click here you would
      put at the end and then you would type click here then you would put this barcket

example Click here

If I was using real url as the example it would show up like this Click here

Now to change the color of the Click here you would do this

[color navy] Click Here [/color]

[COLOR= NAVY] make sure you put the = sign between color and navy

Click Here

Comment

OK-
        Let me try that..can I let you know if I have problems?
        isuredid

Comment

or just go to:
          Baby URL

Adam G

Comment

Alright-I knew I got married for a reason-Steve got!
            It's under testing.... :P
            Thanks Kevin & Mike :lol:
            isuredid

Comment

Yea, the yahoo accounts are nice. They tend to load slow but hey its just time. Like my 42 pics took about 40 minutes, but i was also running the web too.

Chvymn99

Comment

Yep-takes time-either way...but it's worth it!
                isuredid

Comment

Can we make this posting a Sticky or have just mikes explanation of baby urls a sticky? I can't seem to remember the correct steps, Its just easier to refer back to it.

Chvymn99

Comment

Since this is now 2007, maybe it would help to have a sticky for posting pics to the forum, and uploading pics to the gallery, since we had changes in 2006.
                    Thanks? :roll:
                    della

Comment

still having problems!! How do I get the pics in the message body in the forum?????Help!!
                      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

get a photobucket account, upload to it, then copy as img

and paste

here

easy

it helps to have 2 windows open at time :roll:
                        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I'll try that. Thanks!
                          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

thanks! It worked!

Comment

Working...
                            X