Signature changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature changes

Due to abuse by online members, signature rules have been updated to disallow [IMG] and [URL] tags for Online members.

If you are an Online member and currently have an [IMG] tag for your signature to something hosted off-site, this will no longer work. You are still welcome to upload one image, up to 500x100 pixels wide, directly into your signature here on KCJC.

With the exception of club sponsors, advertising links (4x4 shops, other forums, other clubs, etc) are not allowed in signatures. The forum rules are being updated accordingly.

Please PM me any concerns or issues, or email them to webmaster@kcjeepclub.org, and we'll address them to the best of our ability.

Thanks,
    Rich

its only one member and you have something out for me and i did nothing to you

Comment

It's actually multiple members, and I don't have anything out for anyone. You're not in possession of all the facts, Chris.

Comment

ok rich like a said if you got anything to say to me or talk about me call me and man up 816 885 2720

Comment

cant we all just get along :)

Comment

The forum rules have been updated and everyone will be re-directed to agree to the rules again. Specifically, #11 was added:

11. Advertisment: With the exception of Club Sponsors, advertising on the forums is not permitted. This includes links and URL's to other forums, clubs, organizations or places of business in users' signatures.

Comment

I've re-enabled graphics in signatures for Online members; the catch is you can't use [IMG] links. If you want to include a picture in your signature you can upload a single picture no larger than 500x100 pixels via Settings -> Edit Signature. This will place a [SICPIC][/SIGPIC] link in your signature that automatically references the uploaded picture.

[URL] links are still disabled and are being removed from existing signatures. I'm doing my best to convert old [IMG] offsite signature photos to locally stored photos where they're within the size guidelines, or re-sizing them if they were close, but it's a time consuming process.

Other forum rules apply still; no advertising or inappropriate graphics, or anything else that would violate forum guidelines; we'll still be moderating and enforcing the forum rules.

Comment

Working...
              X