How to Upload Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Upload Pictures

Here are the steps to upload pictures. If you do not perform each of these steps your pictures will not show up in the appropriate gallery.

Step 1: Selecting the pictures and uploading

You should see this screen when you click on Upload File in the gallery. Select the picture you want for up to 10 slots. When finished selecting up to 10 pictures (1 for each of the slots) click Continue.

Step 2: Upload success or failure

This next screen will tell you if your pictures were successfully uploaded or if they failed. If they failed it's more than likely because they're too big. Make them a little smaller and try again. If it says they were successful click Continue.

Step 3: Album Selection

This screen is where you select the album for each picture to go into. You'll need to do this for EACH PICTURE that you upload. Click the dropdown by Album to select the appropriate album to put the picture into and click Continue.

Step 4: Upload Completion

When you see this screen your upload is complete and should now be available in the album you selected in the Album Selection screen. If you are still having difficulties with one of these steps please let me know.

Mike

Randolph Pics

Excellent, and I bet my problem is the pics are too big. How do I make them smaller?

Comment

Please refer to the other stick titled 'Resizing Pictures'.

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/forum/view...?p=68218#68218

Mike

Comment

Maybe it just me, but I have uploaded pic before and had no problems. Today i can not find the upload link in the gallery. It is not where it is on your post above, a least not on my computer.

Comment

Yes, we have a known issue that keeps credentials from transferring when you go to the gallery. You'll need to login again once you get to the gallery.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X